Drug and Alcohol Testing Registration (15+Drivers)
BECOME A CONSORTIUM MEMBER TODAY!
This DOT Consortium membership applies to companies with 15 or more drivers. The DOT Consortium membership for 15+ drivers is for carriers with 15 drivers or more and can be in their own testing pool.
WHO DOES IT APPLY TO?
You need to be part of a DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program if you:
- Drive a single vehicle with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 26,001 lbs. or more.
- Drive a vehicle, such as a truck (including a pick-up) or trailer (10,001 lbs. or more), and tow a unit with a gross weight of 26,001 lbs. or more.
- Drive a bus or limo with room for 16 or more passengers, including the driver.
- Drive a vehicle that hauls hazardous waste of any size, weight, or amount, which requires a hazard materials placard.
WHAT STEPS ARE WE TAKING FOR YOU?
We have a network of over 10,000 collection sites nationwide.
- All specimens are laboratory-tested and analyzed.
- We have licensed physicians on staff to act as Medical Review Officers (MRO).
- We keep you compliant through proper record keeping
- Driver pool selection is conducted randomly to meet DOT drug and alcohol selection and testing regulations
- Random selection and notification
- Compliance record-keeping and database tracking of all required tests
- Annual statistical tracking and reporting
- Record retention & document purge management
- DOT audit support
If you need more information you can visit our Drug and Alcohol Consortium service page.