Pre-Employment Drug Testing
GET YOUR NEW HIRE PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTS TODAY!
As a motor carrier that is employing drivers, every single new hire that you have needs to go through a Pre-Employment Drug Test. It is required by law for anyone driving a Commercial Motor Vehicle that is over certain weight.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING
Pre-Employment Drug Tests are required for any new driver that you are hiring that will be driving a Commercial Motor Vehicle that is:
- A single vehicle with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 26,001 lbs. or more.
- A vehicle, such as a truck (including a pick-up) or trailer (10,001 lbs. or more), and tow a unit with a gross weight of 26,001 lbs. or more.
- A bus or limo with room for 16 or more passengers, including the driver.
- A vehicle that hauls hazardous waste of any size, weight, or amount, which requires a hazard materials placard.
WHAT STEPS ARE WE TAKING FOR YOU?
We have a network of over 10,000 collection sites nationwide.
- All specimens are laboratory-tested and analyzed.
- We have licensed physicians on staff to act as Medical Review Officers (MRO).
- We keep you compliant through proper record keeping
- Driver pool selection is conducted randomly to meet DOT drug and alcohol selection and testing regulations
- Random selection and notification
- Compliance record-keeping and database tracking of all required tests
- Annual statistical tracking and reporting
- Record retention & document purge management
- DOT audit support
If you need more information you can visit our Drug and Alcohol Consortium service page.
|Drug and Alcohol Consortium Size||
DOT Consortium: 1-14 Drivers, DOT Consortium: 15+ Drivers
|How many drivers are being added to the Consortium?||
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
|How many Pre-Employment Drug Tests are needed?||
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
There are no reviews yet.