Driver File Issuance and Management
Are you prepared for a DOT Audit?
Our DQF Membership services are priced per driver and include:
- driver file
- auditing of driver file
- online cloud storage
- regular expiration notifications, and
- audit assistance on driver files
We maintain your DOT driver documents, including but not limited to performance history, Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR), and driver employment application.
$85.00 – $2,050.00
Driver File Management is a service to manage your Driver Qualification Files (DQFs) and reduce your risk by establishing and keeping your driver files accurate, organized and diligent.
DOT rules and regulations dictate that you must keep your DQFs up-to-date at all times or your company will not be DOT Compliant.
If the FMCSA visited your office today, would you be prepared?
If the answer is no, let us help with your Driver Qualification Files today.
Accuracy, organization, and diligence are crucial to keeping your files in order and ready for an audit at a moment’s notice.
Our driver management and new hire management services will exceed your expectations. With us managing your driver files, you focus on trucking and we will ensure your driver files are up to DOT Compliance Standards.
If you have a fleet of drivers, we assure you that you can’t do this cheaper in-house.
What steps are we taking for you?
- Initial Driver File Audit
- Your Driver File Management Specialist will conduct an initial driver file audit when on-boarding a new driver.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- We conduct pre-employment drug tests as well as ongoing required drug and alcohol testing as part of a Drug and Alcohol Consortium.
- Annual FMCSA Clearinghouse Queries
- We will run the required FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse (DACH) annual queries on all your drivers.
- Driver File Reporting and Records
- We offer reports after each driver qualification as well as monthly reporting. All records are kept electronically for you to access at any time.
If you need more information, you can visit our Driver File Management service page.