To be eligible for relief from 49 CFR § 395.3, the load must be related to the immediate restoration of baby formula supplies. Baby formula
CNS has carefully chosen to offer the best resources available to our clients. As our client, you will have access to leading experts in their fields. In turn, you’ll have peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re in good hands.
Here are just a few of our partnerships that will further ensure your success, and a few friends we joyfully support.
The links below are useful for anyone associated with the trucking and transportation industry and is regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- FMCSA Regulations – https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations
- Transport for Christ – www.transportforchrist.org
- Truckers Against Trafficking – www.truckersagainsttracking.org
- Jewel David Ministries – www.jeweldavidministries.org
- Make-A-Wish – www.wish.org
- Zoe International: Brad & Lori Ortezi – https://give2.gozoe.org/campaign/brad-and-lori-ortenzi/c44399
- Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge – https://www.paatc.org
- Direct Freight Services – http://www.directfreight.com
- TruckerSearch – http://www.truckersearch.com
- International Registration Plan, Inc. – www.irponline.org
- Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association (PMTA) – www.pmta.org
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) – www.cvsa.org
- North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI) – www.natmi.org
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association – www.datia.org
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
Receive the latest transportation and trucking industry information about FMCSA and DOT Audits, Regulations, etc.
Ask about our DOT Compliance Programs
Our DOT Compliance Programs ensure your compliance is your top priority and keeps your business running, reduces fines, qualifies drivers, etc.