DOT rules and regulations dictate that you must keep your Driver Qualification Files (DQFs) up-to-date at all times.
If the FMCSA visited your office today, would you be prepared?
If the answer is no, please contact us for help or for a Driver Qualification Checklist.
Get a Driver Qualification Checklist >>>
Accuracy, organization and diligence are crucial to keeping your files in order and ready for an audit at a moment’s notice. Our DQF System Management is completely customizable to your individual needs. The consultants at CNS stay in communication with you regarding document updating, as well as offering comprehensive reports upon request, and reports of routine audits by our own DQF Auditors.
Our driver management and new hire management services will exceed your expectations. You focus on trucking, and let us focus on your driver file management. If you have a fleet of drivers, we assure you that you can’t do this cheaper in-house. Eliminate the administration cost and have Compliance Navigation Specialists manage your files. You need to keep your drivers qualified because your drivers keep your trucks moving.
We will ensure that your information is collected, current, and complete. In addition, we will continue to update your files as required, and let you know when an updated piece of information is needed.
Are you registering for the clearinghouse?
New Driver Hire program
We streamline your hiring process.
You need high quality drivers and you need them on the road fast. We have developed a new hire program that will streamline your hiring process.
Driver Qualification File Management:
- Web-based Compliance and Management Reports and Document Image Viewing
- Tailored applications and forms for your company
- Online Driver Application and driver files for your driver to complete
- Record Retention
- Initial driver file audit when on boarding
- Monthly expiring documentation reporting
- Motor Vehicle Record Checks (MVR)
- Electronic event and notifications
- Drug and alcohol record keeping
- FMCSA clearinghouse annual limited query
- Audit support
New Driver Hire Program
We know you need high quality drivers, and you need them on the road fast. That’s why Compliance Navigation Specialists has developed a new hire program that will streamline your hiring process.
Our New Hire service includes the following:
- Tailor Drive Qualification file (paper) or Online Tailored Driver Qualification File (Paperless)
- Initial Audit
- Previous employer inquires completed on your behalf
- Initial Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Pre-Screening program report (PSP)
- Online Record Retention
- Pre-employment drug screening verification
- Doctor on medical card verification
- FMCSA clearinghouse full query
- Driver Qualification
- New Hire phone support
- and more
Our safety management programs are perfect for combining
multiple services and can be tailored to fit your needs, whether you are a
new owner operator or a seasoned trucker or business owner.
safety management programs
New business venture
Designed to help get you started on the right foot by passing audits, avoiding DOT fines and staying DOT compliant.
Owner operator program
Gets Owner Operators the help they need when unsure about filing fuel taxes, DOT audits, driver files and much more.
New operator services
This program is perfect and affordable for the entrepreneur that is interested in starting a new trucking business.
Proactive safety management
Our Proactive Safety Management (PSM) program manages all of the complicated details for your entire operation, large or small.