CNS Gets New Owner-Operators On the Road To Success
Are you interested in starting a new trucking business or driving a commercial vehicle for the first time? At CNS, we know how to get you on the right road.
When you first register with the DOT, you are known as a New Entrant. New Entrants often feel like many of the compliance rules are overwhelming hurdles. Not for CNS!
We will help you understand:
- Complicated registration rules
- How to get your DOT number
- Whether you need operating authority
- If you need a BOC-3 form on file with FMCSA
- The Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) registration number and why you need it
- Whether you need additional permits and licenses
Not understanding the New Entrant process and how to stay compliant is very costly, so let us navigate you through the rules and save you both time and money. Remember, “compliance” is in our name because we are the experts at helping you get started, stay compliant, manage all of your driver files, and prepare you for audits. Visit our Owner Operator page to discover all the ways we can help!