Or call 1-888-260-9448 to order a test today
Do You Need These Services?
If you meet one of the following criteria, you will need to have a DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program:
- Drive a vehicle such as a truck (including a pick-up) and towed unit, or a trailer (10,000+ lbs.) that have a gross weight of 26,000+ lbs.
- Drive a single vehicle with a GVW or a gross weight of 26,000+ lbs.
- Drive a bus or limo with room for 16+ passengers, including a driver
- Drive a vehicle that hauls hazardous waste of any size, weight, or amount, which requires a hazard materials placard.
Drug & Alcohol Consortium Administration Services
Our comprehensive Drug & Alcohol Consortium Administration Services (C/TPA) is available for companies that are regulated by Federal and State government.
When you select our Drug & Alcohol Consortium you also received the professional guidance of our Compliance Navigation Specialists. There are so many benefits to having CNS on your side.
Pre-Employment Screening Services
Do you plan to hire other drivers or employees? A drug free workplace starts BEFORE an employee is ever brought on to your team, regardless the size of your company. You are required to order a pre-employment screening test for any applicant prior to hiring. It is critical to the infrastructure and security of your company that you maintain a drug free workplace.
Why is it so important for your company to be a drug free?
- It’s mandatory to comply with the Federal and State laws, regulations and contractual requirements
- You may qualify for insurance discounts, rebates and other incentives
- You will prevent drug-related problems, such as absenteeism, accidents, injuries and productivity loss.
- You will set a company standard of integrity, health, safety and productivity
- To create an atmosphere that supports employees who do not abuse drugs or alcohol
- One serious accident, one major financial problem, one breach of confidentiality or one troubled employee can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and potentially jeopardize your company’s financial future.
Drug test your applicants using the same high quality services we offer all of our customers through our DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing program.
DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Compliance Service
- Pre-Employment Screening Services
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Services
- Computerized random selection
- Regulatory review of compliance records
- Compliance management reports
- Regulatory guidance
- Administrative Testing Services
- Collection sites (over 10,000 locations)
- Statistical reporting
- Medical Review Officer (MRO)
Our Administrative Testing Services
At CNS, our Administrative Testing Services provide drug screening management, coordination, and completion of the following three areas:
- Over 10,000 collection sites nationally
- 24-hour post accident sites
Laboratory Specimen Testing & Analysis
- Laboratory approved and certified
- Appointment Setting
- Web-based test results
- Quick turnaround
Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Licensed physicians
- Driver pool selection conducted randomly to meet DOT drug and alcohol selection/testing regulations
- Random selection and notification
- Compliance recordkeeping and database tracking of all required tests
- Annual Statistical Tracking & Reporting
- Record retention & document purge management
- DOT Audit Support