Want to save time and money?
Our medical professionals are available to go on-site and perform drug and alcohol tests.
This can be very helpful in preventing the headaches of scheduling employees for tests. Our team will perform tests on-site at one time, eliminating the guess work of ensuring that tests are completed.
On-site testing drug and alcohol testing can be scheduled at your place of business or any other location of your choosing.
We are extremely flexible and can accommodate the busiest of schedules and various types of operations.
Our Certified DOT Examiners, Certified Collectors and Breath Alcohol Technicians (BAT) are readily available to serve you.
How does Mobile Drug Testing work?
- Schedule your company for an on-site testing.
- We send appointment confirmation and a letter to all of your employees letting them know what to bring to the exam (upon request).
- Our professional staff will arrive 10 minutes early to set up.
- Our certified staff will provide collection services in an efficient manner.
- CNS will send samples to the certified lab. (24 to 48 turnaround time for DOT 5 Panel)
- Results upload by the Medical Review Officer (MRO) to your portal.
Interested in a one year contract? Special pricing is available
Talk to a Health Specialist
Mobile services we offer include:
- Employment screening
- OSHA physicals
- DOT physicals
- Audiometric testing
- Spirometry or Respiratory testings
- Drug tests
- and Occupational Medicine Services
Talk to a health specialist to learn more about mobile services