CNS can prepare your company for an IFTA audit as well as representing you during an IFTA audit. Either way CNS Specialists can ease your mind by leading you through the process of an IFTA audit!
How It Works
- Upon signing up for an IFTA audit preparation or representation , one of our IFTA Specialists will reach out to you within 1 business day.
- The specialist will set up a secure portal for you to scan all the supporting documents. (If you prefer mailing, emailing or faxing your documents we can accept each of those methods of communication as well)
- The specialist will send you a list of documents needed.
- Once documents returned to CNS, such as mileage, receipts, trip sheets, they will be audited to verify accuracy.
- Additionally, the specialist will audit your GPS system for IFTA compliance.
- All findings & discrepancies will be presented to you for your review.
- If there would be discrepancies present, an amendment will be filed, if applicable.
- Following the audit, your specialist will review systems and processes to follow to ensure compliance, if applicable.
Most audits and/or audit representations will include the most recent 4 quarters. An IFTA auditor may ask for information preceding the past 4 quarters, and if required, CNS will audit previous quarters. This service is an online based service to keep the investment to a minimum. *