April 15th 2019, FMCSA granted a waiver to the American Trucking Associations’ Agricultural and Food Transporters Conference. This allows alternate securement for ag commodities transported by wood or plastic boxes and large fiberglass tubs, or for hay, straw and cotton bales that are grouped by large singular units. Wood and Plastic boxes and bins … Read More
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team of specialists will keep your drivers on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
We’re your partner in keeping your drivers safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
While each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has varying needs, many owners hire us to:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Be their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee their operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) has updated the following out of service criteria: DRIVER’S SEAT (MISSING), a. to provide an out-of-service condition for a missing driver’s seat. Drivers using a temporary seat rather than a permanent seat that is secured to the vehicle in a workmanlike manner was added to the out-of-service criteria. DRIVER … Read More