Have you been selected for a compliance review? Being selected for a Compliance Review (CR) as a motor carrier can bring a lot of stress and headaches. But much of this anxiety lies in being uninformed about the auditing process. Let’s look at what a Compliance Review entails and how you and your company can … Read More
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team of specialists will keep your drivers on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
We’re your partner in keeping your drivers safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
While each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has varying needs, many owners hire us to:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Be their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee their operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
The new 2020 Clearinghouse Rule went into effect on January 6, 2020. Even as new laws are rolled out, there can be last minute changes. At CNS, we want to be sure we’re keeping you up to date on the latest news and information regarding the Clearinghouse, as well as other U.S. DOT regulations. On … Read More