The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has proposed a reduction in Unified Carrier Registration fees for the next two years for participating motor carriers, motor private carriers of property, brokers, freight forwarders, and leasing companies. The potential reduction is due to total revenues from the UCR Plan exceeding the statutory maximum in 2016 by 4.55 percent, or … Read More
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team will keep your team on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
Our job is to keep the DOT off your back so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
Each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has different needs, but most owners hire us because they:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Use us as their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee the operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology, and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
A House hearing was held on July 17, 2017. A Quick overview is provided below: Funding the CMV-related grants at the full FAST levels for fiscal 2018, which amounts to an increase over fiscal 2017. It’s not yet specified whether the bill will continue to the House floor on its own, or if the House … Read More