The International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) has released the 4th quarter 2018 fuel taxes. Please click below to see the rates. 4Q2018 Tired of dealing with fuel taxes? Click here and let us do all the work.
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team of specialists will keep your drivers on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
We’re your partner in keeping your drivers safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
While each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has varying needs, many owners hire us to:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Be their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee their operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
Troopers in California, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee and North Carolina are participating in the effort that aims to achieve zero fatalities along the 2,559 miles of interstate during Thanksgiving. State troopers on I-40 from coast to coast will be out in force over the Thanksgiving holiday period as part of the annual Thanksgiving I-40 … Read More