School bus drivers who need a new physical have until July 31, 2020 to complete one In response to the request submitted by the Pennsylvania School Bus Association, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation granted the extension to waive the annual physical exam requirement for school bus drivers under 67 Pa. Code §71.3. The waiver applies to … Read More
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team of specialists will keep your drivers on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
We’re your partner in keeping your drivers safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
While each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has varying needs, many owners hire us to:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Be their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee their operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
Audiometric and respiratory testing may be required for employment under OSHA 29 CFR Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) require pre-employment and annual medical testing for workers in various industries, including oil and gas, trucking, manufacturing, and more to ensure safe and healthy working conditions. When it comes … Read More