There will be at least 6 vaccines that will likely meet acceptable effectiveness – we will dive into the first 2 announced. This November has seen the highest jump in reported COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths across the U.S. and in states where a major outbreak had not previously appeared. While wearing masks and increasing … Read More
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team of specialists will keep your drivers on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
We’re your partner in keeping your drivers safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
While each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has varying needs, many owners hire us to:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Be their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee their operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) just wrapped up their 60-day comment period on their long-anticipated proposed hair testing guidelines. Since 2015, when Congress mandated HHS to release hair testing guidelines, the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the trucking industry has increased random drug testing requirements due to the rise in rates of … Read More