This waiver, effective October 1, 2020 and expires on December 31, 2020, will provide the same relief for CDL holders, CLP holders, and non-CDL drivers that was provided by the March 24 and June 15 waivers. After 6 months of the COVID-19 health emergency, most states that reopened their State Driver Licensing Agencies (SDLAs) have … Read More
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team of specialists will keep your drivers on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
We’re your partner in keeping your drivers safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
While each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has varying needs, many owners hire us to:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Be their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee their operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
School Bus Safety Driving Tips for Motorists According to the American School Bus Council, students are about 70 times more likely to get to school safely when taking a school bus compared to traveling by car. School buses have been designed to be safer than passenger vehicles in preventing crashes and injuries and are the … Read More