The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) announced that it is seeking public comment on revising four specific areas of current hours-of-service (HOS) regulations, which limit the operating hours of commercial truck drivers. The upcoming Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPRM), which will be published in the Federal Register, responds to widespread … Read More
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team of specialists will keep your drivers on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
We’re your partner in keeping your drivers safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
While each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has varying needs, many owners hire us to:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Be their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee their operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
Arlington, Virginia – The American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI) today published its latest update of state and local idling regulations on its website at TruckingResearch.org. The listing is provided in two forms. An online compendium provides detailed information and hyperlinks to each of the 65 state and local regulations that have been identified. A cab card is … Read More