Hazmat CDL endorsement and Background Checks Two rules that have been in place since 2003 and 2005 were recently finalized by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and went into effect on November 1, 2019. The rules concern the passing of a mandatory background check for truck drivers interested in adding or renewing a … Read More
Reliable CSA Score and DOT Compliance Services for the Trucking Industry
Our team of specialists will keep your drivers on the road, DOT-compliant, and operating efficiently
We’re your partner in keeping your drivers safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
While each fleet and owner-operator trucking business has varying needs, many owners hire us to:
- Save on administration costs and avoid costly fines/fees
- Rely on our excellent safety record with FMCSA and state DOT departments
- Get competitive insurance rates from our close relationships with brokers
- Be their knowledgeable safety manager to oversee their operation
- Get a proper start with all necessary information, technology and documentation for a new start-up.
How May We Help You?
Our compliance specialists are here to answer your questions and can provide a quote for our services tailored to your needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
New to trucking?
Let us help you get on the road to success! Learn More
The ELD mandate deadline is December 16, 2019 and approaching quickly and many short-haul trucking companies and drivers are taking that seriously, even though they may not have to. As mentioned, even though some drivers may not necessarily need an ELD, some FMCSA hours of service rules still apply, including a time limit of no … Read More