Our DOT Licensing Services will cover you whether you are an existing company or just starting a trucking company. Our DOT Licensing Specialists can help you get up and running and in days with your DOT number, MC Authority, EIN, UCR, IFTA, 2290 HVUT, Fuel Taxes and can even set you up to get your Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with CNS Driver Training Center.

Our DOT Licensing Specialists will help you with every aspect of starting a trucking company. All you need to do is choose a name for your trucking company.

You will need to ensure your DOT Number, MC Authority, Vehicle Registration, etc. is all set up properly when you start your trucking business. 

Our Licensing Specialists can help with all aspects of filing and renewing licenses, fuel taxes, etc.

Our Family of Companies

CNS is part of a group of companies that offer other necessary services for the trucking and transportation industry, such as Commercial Trucking Insurance, CDL Training, Online Training Course, and even Healthcare.




Before you go...

Can we help with DOT Compliance?

I need help with DOT Compliance.

Receive the latest news

Subscribe To Our Monthly Trucking Newsletter

Join our monthly newsletter and stay up-to-date on trucking industry news and receive important compliance and licensing tips.