We Help You Keep Your Mind on the Road, Not Buried in Compliance
Compliance Navigation Specialists knows that the licensing requirements and FMCSA rules and regulations can be overwhelming especially when you’re trying to secure loads, be on the road, and possibly managing a driver or two. That is why we created our affordable compliance and licensing package that keeps you focused on the road instead on complicated compliance issues.
New Operator and Driver Services
If you’re just starting a new operation or hired a new driver, we can help get you on the road quickly.
Our new operator services include:
- Motor Carrier Number (MC#) Application
- U.S. DOT Number Application
- Compliance and Driver Qualification File Templates
Compliance Navigation Specialists Owner-Operator Package Details
We have added more value to one of our most popular packages.
- Quarterly Fuels Taxes including HUT State Fillings
- Driver Qualification File Management
- Enrollment in our Drug Consortium
- International Registration Plan (IRP) Renewals
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Renewals
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) Renewal
- 2290 Heavy Highway Use Tax
- Mileage Reports
- Templates for Driver Files, Vehicle Maintenance, Accident Register and much more NEW!
- Account Manager NEW!
You also will receive discounts on other compliance and licensing services.
1 truck: $125 per month
2 trucks: $140 per month
3 trucks: $155 per month
State/Federal Fees not included.