Do you or your employee have an illness and want to avoid a busy Doctor’s office or medical facility?
You can call us with questions or to schedule a CNS Telemedicine appointment online or by simply calling.
We give you access to a Doctor without the inconvenience or discomfort of leaving your home when you are not feeling well.
Our goal is to get you or your employees well quickly and safely so you or they are able to return to work fully recovered.
What is telemedicine or telehealth?
Telemedicine, or telehealth, is when health services and information are conducted and shared through electronic information and telecommunication technologies. This allows your employees to communicate with Doctors from a distance in order to set care guidelines, advice, reminders, education, intervention and monitoring.
Why use telemedicine?
Reasons for Telemedicine:
- Patient is working remote or over the road
- Patient wants to avoid crowded medical facilities
- Patient doesn’t feel well to travel
- Patient does not have means of traveling
- Employers’ that want to send an employee for a check-up or return to work check-in.
- All insurance carriers are required to cover Telemedicine
- Affordable pay-by-cash option
ONLINE OR BY PHONE
OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE SERVICES
Health care focused on the well-being and safety of your employees.
Employers must provide audiometric tests to employees exposed to 85dB or more over an 8-hour TWA.
Our certified DOT medical examiners and are trained to understand the DOT and FMCSA regulations.
Drug screens can be conducted on-site for pre-employment, random and follow-up testing.
Start your customized health plan to meet your business needs and keep your employees healthy and safe.