COVID-19 Services AVAILABLE
Screen employees before entering your facility
employee healthcare made easy
CNS is able to assist with your Occupational Medicine needs, no matter what size your company is. Our goal is to keep workers safe and healthy on the job, allowing you to continue the production that keeps your business running.
Bundle all employee screenings in one place at an affordable price.
- Pre-hire screenings
- Pre-employment, DOT and Hazwoper physicals
- Audiogram testing
- Respiratory/Spirometry testing
- Drug and alcohol testing programs
- OSHA compliant services
- Flu Vaccinations
- Antibody Testing
- and more
Our knowledgeable examiners are focused on best-in-class customer service when it comes to treating workers and employers to create long term health and wellness.
Even better, you can get any of these services individually or we can build a custom plan for you or your company.
What is occupational medicine?
Occupational medicine is a field of health care focused on the well-being and safety of workplace employees in an effort to educate and prevent injury.
COMBINED AND INDIVIDUAL PRICING
We will customize a plan for you based on your needs. It is available annually or on an as-needed basis.
- Pre-employment physicals
- Drug and alcohol screenings and on-site MRO services
- OSHA compliant physicals and exams
- Vaccinations & flu Shots
- Workplace injury treatment and management
- Exposure testing and medical surveillance
- DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol Consortiums
- Company specific drug and alcohol testing programs
- On-site services available for your convenience
- School bus driver physical exams
what we offer
Occupational Medicine Services
Employers must provide audiometric tests to employees exposed to 85dB or more over an 8-hour TWA.
Employers must provide respiratory protection when employees are exposed to harmful contaminants.
We offer services contributing to your company’s Return to Work Plan, like antibody testing.
Drug screens can be conducted on-site for pre-employment, random and follow-up testing.
Start your customized health plan to meet your business needs and keep your employees healthy and safe.